Delray Beach Teeth Whitening Options for a Perfect Wedding Glow
Your beautiful wedding dress is picked out and the most gorgeous venue is set. Everything is coming together for the magical day and you can’t wait to say your vows. Your to-do list is getting shorter and shorter and you’re crossing off all the last minute details that go along with planning your perfect wedding. You’re so proud of yourself for making the plan come together. You look at yourself in the mirror with a sigh of relief and you can’t help but create a big smile.
Suddenly, you’re reminded that your teeth don’t really match your dress. Those pearly whites are looking more like the color of the large, light and sweet caramel macchiato that you’ve been slowly sipping all morning to keep you focused on your dizzying list.
You’ve heard that professional teeth whitening may take months to get real results and that’s time that you just don’t have. At the same time, if you want whiter teeth and you want it done properly, you don’t want to start with over the counter remedies or do-it-yourself at home solutions. Luckily, there are professional teeth whitening solutions that you’re going to love!
Let’s review them here:
- In-Office ZOOM! Whitening. ZOOM! whitening in-office is a fantastic solution to obtaining whiter teeth that can reach up to eight shades lighter or more. The beautiful part of this procedure (besides the results) is the fact that it can be done in an hour! While you’re in our heated massage chair watching your on-demand movie you chose from our comfort menu, our dental professional will be hard at work making sure you end up with the most beautiful, sparkling smile.
- Take-Home Whitening. If you aren’t on a two-day deadline, this option will let you achieve your desired level of whiteness on your own time. It usually takes several weeks time to get your teeth as white as you’d like for your big day. When you visit us, we will take a mold of your teeth in order to make custom take-home trays. We will then educate you on how to fill the trays with the teeth whitening gel before placing them over your teeth. It will take approximately an hour each time to get the full benefits of the teeth whitening trays.
Caring for your new white smile
Patients have been known to maintain their beautiful new whitened smile anywhere from 6 months to two years. It really all depends on the person. Here are a few tips to help you maintain your smile as long as you can:
- Maintain your regular brushing and flossing routine
- Keep up with your regularly scheduled hygiene maintenance
- Avoid foods and beverages that stain your teeth
- If you smoke, let your new white smile be your motivation to quit
- Minor touch-ups in the dental office or at home will keep your smile bright and beautiful
If you are interested in finding out more about teeth whitening options in Delray Beach, call our office at 561-495-2099 or visit our contact page to have a dental professional get back to you.