Dr. Renee Litvak
Endodontist & Facial Aesthetics
Dental School: Columbia University 2002
Undergrad: University of Pennsylvania
Endodontics: Columbia University 2004
Dr. Renee Litvak is one of our highly trained and skilled Endodontists in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Litvak treats patients of Advanced Dentistry South Florida who are especially in need of root canal treatment. She is highly efficient and uses only state-of-the-art dental equipment and technology to better serve our patients and make them feel comfortable during each and every treatment. Dr. Litvak is well aware of the stigma that comes with root canal treatments, which is why she is dedicated in her attempt to make negative perceptions disappear from the minds of patients who are in need of this service.
Dr. Litvak is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics and provides treatment for facial pain. She has completed extensive training and has treated many patients who have jaw, TMJ and facial pain. Some treatment options include muscle manipulation to reduce muscle spasms, Botox and dermal fillers.
- Bachelor of Arts Biological Basis of Behavior with Concentration in Physiology of Neural
- Systems University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- D.D.S. Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, New York, N.Y.
- Endodontics Certificate Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, New York, N.Y.
Awards and Activities
- Recipient of Award of Divisional Excellence in Stomatology
- Recipient of American Academy of Oral Medicine Award
- Recipient of American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Dental Student Award
- Certificate of Merit from the Organization of Teachers of Oral Diagnosis
- Recipient of the American Academy of Orafacial Pain Award
- NERB Certificate
- Member ADA, AAE, AAFE, ASDA and AAWD
Assistant Clinical Professor Division of Endodontics, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, New York, NY