Happy New Year from your Advanced Dentistry family!
The year 2020 is officially behind us, and that means it is time for new year?s resolutions to set the stage for 2021. If you need any ideas, we put together this list to help maintain and improve your oral hygiene this year.
- Floss every day before bed no matter how much you may not want to.
- Use a soft-bristle toothbrush 2x a day for cleaning your teeth.
- Add mouthwash to your daily oral routine to help prevent cavities and gum disease.
- Schedule your regular checkup appointments early! Take advantage of your insurance benefits and scheduling your appointment is a commitment to improving your oral health!
- Be more aware of some of the foods and drinks that can stain your teeth to help prevent your smile from dimming.
Start the year off strong and break in your new habits early. Your mouth will thank you for it!
Have any questions about how to improve your oral hygiene or other dental services like dental implants or Invisalign? Give us a call to schedule your next appointment or free consultation! (561) ? 495 – 2099
Thanks for being part of our family, and we look forward to seeing you soon!