Your smile is the first attribute someone notices about you, and when it comes to dental care there are a lot of options to choose from that can be overwhelming. Kind of like the Cheesecake Factory menu.
At some point, you may need to decide whether dental implants or partial dentures are right for you. To help, we’ve decided to summarize some of the key benefits of each, starting with Dental Implants.
While Dental Implants are typically more expensive than other methods of tooth replacement, they do provide superior benefits.
- They don’t stress the surrounding teeth for support
- Should the tooth wear out, another can be replaced on the post
- Implants can be used as support as part of an implant bridge, which is an alternative to removable partial dentures.
- There is no adjustment period to acclimatize the patient, so they only feel teeth and not intrusive metal supports from partial dentures
- Dental implants can slow the bone loss occasioned by missing teeth
- There is no discomfort or difficulty eating or drinking
- Because they are permanent, they don’t need to be taken out all the time
To learn more about Dental Implants, the process, or if it is right for you – schedule a consultation by calling our office at (561) 495 – 2099.