Being Proactive With Your Oral Hygiene
Are you proactive in life? Too often, we wait until the last minute to get that oil change or book that flight. Waiting can sometimes cause more problems, cost more money, or even have serious health risks.
Being proactive and receiving proper, routine dental care can help you avoid just that. Most of our patients come in to see one of our dental professionals only when they feel pain or sensitivity. With routine visits and proper home care, these problems can be caught before becoming a BIG problem. By the time your pain starts, it usually means a costlier and less than clear path to treat your problem.
Some of the benefits of routine dentist visits include:
- Identifying signs of trouble in the early stages
- Less overall visits to the Dentist!
- More cost-effective to treat complications sooner
- Avoiding extensive and expensive procedures
- Helping maintain your natural teeth
- Being left with a brighter and whiter smile
- Preventing gum disease which can lead to early tooth loss
- Helping prevent and resolve persistent bad breath
- Lowering your risk for heart disease or stroke since oral care is linked to your overall health
The American Dental Association recommends getting checked every six months, and most dental plans include these at little or no cost to you. You aren’t getting the most out of your plan if you don’t take advantage of these visits.
Here at Advanced Dentistry, we are happy to help you with whatever tooth ailment you may have, but we wouldn’t be doing our due diligence as your care provider if we didn’t encourage routine visits.
We have re-opened our offices and are ready to welcome you back (smiling behind our masks of course)!
Schedule your appointment online or call us at (561) 495 ? 2099
To learn more about what we are doing to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, visit our COVID-19 FAQ page.