Before Your Visit
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You’ll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team; however, to ensure the safety of all our patients, we’ve implemented the following changes to ensure a contact-less administrative process:
- Easy online scheduling.
- Offering Teledentistry
- Patients can virtually speak with one of our specialists for consultations and solutions without even visiting the office.
- We ask that all patients complete electronic forms before coming in.
- Temperatures of all patients are taken at the front door.
- We ask that only the patient come to the office at this time.
- We currently have an expansive waiting room with maximum socially distanced seating for those that must wait in the office.
- Text us when you arrive, and we will take you from the front door into the treatment area.
All administrative items will be taken care of over the phone.
A credit card authorization form is required before your appointment.
- Increased personal protective equipment.
- Sneeze guards are in place for nonclinical staff and patient protection.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Continuous fogging all day with an eco-friendly solution that kills all viruses and bacteria on contact.
- State-of-the-art autoclaves and sterilization equipment with advanced staff training in CDC and OSHA guidelines.
- Extraoral high-speed suction devices.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive, and one of our team members will instruct you when it is safe to remove.
Please be patient with our office. We will be operating at a minimal schedule to accommodate the occupancy restrictions and ensure everyone’s safety.