Before Your Visit
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You’ll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients we’ve implemented the following changes to ensure a contact-less administrative process:
- We ask that all patients complete electronic forms before coming in.
- Temperatures of all patients is taken at the front door.
- We ask that only the patient come to the office at this time.
- Text us when you arrive and we will take you from the front door into the treatment area.
All administrative items will be taken care of over the phone.
A credit card authorization form is required before your appointment.
- Increased personal protective equipment.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive.
Please be patient as we reopen the office. We will be operating at a very limited schedule to accommodate the occupancy restrictions and ensure everyone’s safety.